pondelok 11. augusta 2008



Cracked offers up a really fun list: worst places to steal movie ideas
ModFab imagines the casting of the upcoming August: Osage County movie
Slant looks at the sorry state of gay filmmaking
LAT remembers Bernie Mac (1957-2008)
Low Resolution has a more ambivalent take on the Olympic Opening Ceremonies. I didn't know really how to go there so this is nice as balance for my spectacle-loving ass
Topless Robot 'fattest action figures'. They always have the craziest lists. (love crazy. love lists. Bingo)
StinkyBits
gives The Dark Knight a thumbs down
Some Came Running (image of the day)... and yes, what he said.
eMackinations 60 seconds of Brad. Red hot Brad (I've never seen this video from a couple of famous photo shoots but I do deeply dig)
Spout notes on a sex Scandal. God, I haven't thought about that movie in ages.
IESB lots of images from the upcoming City of Ember

Žiadne komentáre: